Get Started on Your Perfect Smile, No Matter Your Age
While many patients begin orthodontic treatment in their childhood or teens, there are still options for adults to get the smile they have always wanted. We offer a number of discreet options for our adult patients, including clear aligners and clear braces, in addition to traditional metal braces. Our patients tell us that they appreciate their new, beautiful smiles and increased confidence! If you are looking for orthodontic treatment options in Gainesville and Chiefland, FL, we are here to help you.
Types of Adult Orthodontic Treatment
Our team will be happy to help you find the treatment option that matches your personal needs and goals. Some of our treatments available at our office include:
- Traditional Metal – Metal braces are the most common type of braces. Metal braces are made of high-grade stainless steel, and recent advances in technology have made them smaller, more attractive, and more comfortable than ever before.
- Clear Braces – This option is similar to traditional metal braces, but the components are made of translucent material that is virtually clear. They are popular among our adult patients who are interested in a more natural-looking aesthetic.
- 3M Clear Aligners – These revolutionary custom-made plastic aligners gradually move your teeth to their proper positions. The aligners are designed through computer simulation to ensure optimal results. Since clear aligners offer a nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth, they are a great choice for adult patients looking for a more discreet treatment option.
Adult Orthodontic Treatment Benefits
A beautiful, straight smile can improve your wellbeing and oral health, regardless of age. Additionally, fixing bite problems can improve other dental problems such as gum disease and prevent bone loss related to improperly positioned teeth. More benefits include:
- Enhanced appearance, smile & self-confidence
- Better oral health
- Prevention of oral health issues like tooth decay & bone loss
- Improved ability to bite & chew
Contact Our Team for Orthodontic Treatment Options in Gainesville & Chiefland, FL, Today!
To experience our award-winning orthodontic care, schedule your FREE Martin Orthodontic Assessment today. Your comprehensive appointment includes a discussion of your goals and concerns, a complete oral exam, 3D x-rays, and a personalized treatment plan.
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Gainesville & Chiefland, FL, our doctors and team at Martin Orthodontics also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from Jonesville, FL & the surrounding areas.