Posted on June 8, 2020
At Martin Kids Dental & Martin Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality dental and orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our dentist in Gainesville, FL is looking forward to seeing you back in our offices starting on May 11!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our offices, you can look forward to the following:
- You must confirm your appointment. If the state mandates that we are not allowed to see patients, we will reschedule the appointment at that time.
- Patients having any of the COVID19 symptoms (or who have traveled outside the United States or traveled domestically on a commercial airline, bus, or train in the past 14 days will be asked to reschedule NOTE COVID19 SYMPTOMS: Fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, and headache
- We will verify your email, mailing address, best contact numbers & insurance information when your appointment is confirmed
- Forms must be filled out prior to your appointment
- Parking lot check-in: When you arrive for your appointment, please park in a parking space that has one of our signs then give us a call (352)371-3200 & let us know your parking spot number NOTE: We are expecting our call volume to be higher than normal so please continue to call until you speak to someone.
- Once you are checked in & your forms are complete, a staff member will come out & escort your child from your car into the office During this phase, appointments will be limited to patients only: absolutely no siblings unless they have an appointment also. Please keep in mind siblings may NOT be able to go back at the same time. Preferably no guardians/parents should go back with the patient during the appointment. We are trying to limit the number of people in the building & adhere to social distancing guidelines & appreciate your cooperation in this temporary measure
- All parents, patients & guardians entering the building age 6 & over must wear a face mask, scarf, bandana, or some type of face covering. The covering/mask must cover the nose & mouth. We cannot provide masks to parents & patients as we are conserving our PPE for staff to be able to treat patients
- Anyone entering the building will have a temperature check. If your temperature is over 100.4, you will be asked to reschedule your child’s appointment or asked to leave the building if you are a parent or guardian
- Each person entering the building will either be provided with hand sanitizer or asked to go directly to the bathroom to wash their hands prior to their appointment
- Our tooth brushing station will be closed. Please brush & floss your teeth prior to your appointment
- All patients older than 6 will be asked to do a mouth rinse before their appointment begins
- When the appointment is complete a staff member will escort your child back to the car to review treatment & to guide you on our protocol for scheduling future appointments & payments
Our Dentist in Gainesville, FL & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at any of the numbers below with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment.
Chiefland, FL – 352-490-0900
Jonesville, FL – 352-371-3200
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about this and other orthodontic-related topics, feel free to contact Martin Orthodontics & Martin Kids Dental by clicking here or by calling 352-371-3200.